Tickertape is disrupting the investments sector by bringing in a fresh approach to analysis and tracking. Our mission is to bring sophisticated tools to retail users in an intuitive and approachable manner
We’ve grown rapidly over the past 12 months. With a monthly active user base which is north of 30 lakhs and over 3 crore monthly sessions, we’ve carved a niche out in a retail investor’s tool-set. Our Android app, launched in Feb '20 has had 35 lakhs installs so far with a cumulative user rating of 4.5
The future is extremely bright, as we look to increase and improve our offerings. There are a lot of things in the pipeline and we’re looking for folks who are industry-creators to help us build them. Altering the paradigm is what we think about every day.
We are looking for experienced DevOps/infra engineers to join our core engineering team for building and scaling low latency, fault tolerant and robust systems corresponding to real world financial markets
• Design and development of databases for real time, highly available, secure financial data
• Architecting solutions for new features and working along with product teams to fulfill their requirements
• Create, improve and scale microservices infrastructure, manage servers (AWS) and other AWS resources etc.
• Developing and improving K8s architecture, securing and scaling applications in a containerized environment
• Ensure the performance and security of the application/systems.
• Implement GitOps with robust CI/CD pipelines.
• Strong systems architecture, database and network fundamentals.
• Strong experience in building CI/CD pipelines, enabling Devops for scaling and automating the
existing infra with tools like Ansible, Jenkins, ArgoCD, ArgoWorkflow, CodeDeploy.
• Experience with designing infra using IaaC (Infrastructure as a code) tools like AWS CDK, CDK8s, Terraform, Helm and Cloudformation.
• Experience with running services in K8s cluster, managing and securing K8s clusters.
• Knowledge/Experience with setting up/optimising monitoring and metrics stack using EFK(ES, Fluentd, Kibana)
and Metrics(Prometheus, Alertmanager, Grafana).
• Familiarity with databases - (MongoDB, Postgres, Redis, InfluxDB), Scripting (bash, python, Go etc).
• Web development concepts - server architecture.
• Experience with AWS Infra (EC2, ELB, ALB, S3, VPC, Cloudfront, Route53, VPN ).
• Interest and experience in building secure, robust, scalable and maintainable software.
• Open to learning open source tools and automating processes.
• Interest (and/or experience) in the financial/stock market space.
• Knowledge of (or experience with) Cloud and API security, especially AWS (IAM, KMS, WAF).
• Knowledge of Service Mesh and K8s networking