smallcase is on a mission to change how India & Indians invest. We build products & tools for individuals to invest better in stocks/ETFs and infrastructure for the industry to offer better investment products. Our investor community is 5,00,000+ strong & we work with the largest financial brands in India like HDFC, Kotak, Zerodha, Edelweiss, IIFL & more. We are a young, passionate 90+ member team based in Bangalore & are well-capitalized with top tier investors
We are looking for a talented Marketing Associate to take the lead on our Partner Marketing initiatives while building a coherent, distinct brand identity for smallcase.
* Own marketing campaigns end-to-end for smallcase. This includes email, blog posts, social media, push notifications, in-app journeys, SMS, etc.
* Coordinate directly with the business, research & design teams and create high- quality content that promotes the brand while ensuring that our customers are retained and provided with meaningful content
* Take part in design discussions, brainstorm on creatives for all the requirements
* Strategize and provide content that goes out on our partner social media handles
* Track and maintain core metrics including open rate, click-through rate, conversion rate for all outbound communications and campaigns across different channels
* Work with external stakeholders to ensure brand consistency across all the campaigns
* Excellent writing and editing skills in English
* Excellent creativity with a marketing twist
* Good proficiency in short-form as well as long-form marketing content
* Experience of handling social media channels for a brand
* Must be comfortable with web technologies like HTML, CSS, cross email client compatibility
* Should have experience with (professionally or in a personal capacity) stocks and other investment products in general. Should have at least a basic understanding about different market terminologies
* Must understand the basics of different communication channels and landing page tracking
* Prior experience with https://mjml.io is a plus.