At smallcase, we are on a mission to change the way India invests. Delivering an excellent customer experience lies at the core of this mission. If you are a people's person who is excited about managing a growing community of users, you are in the right place.
• Resolve customer queries on using the product with the help of relevant FAQs, video demos and blog posts across channels
• Work in coordination with the support teams of our partners to ensure quick resolutions
• Document any feedback received from the customers for review by the product team at a later stage
• Label the queries we receive from customers under different tags to understand what drives support traffic
• Identify and resolve pain points for end-users in coordination with the rest of the Customer Experience team.
• Track relevant support metrics and prepare reports for the purpose of quality assessment
What we're looking for:
• A natural communicator - You can communicate your thoughts effortlessly. No matter how complex the matter is, you are able to articulate and express it in simple terms.
• A team player - You always put the team's goals ahead of your personal ones in working towards a common goal.
• Empathetic - You’re a good listener who can put yourself in other people’s shoes. People who interact with you should feel assured that the smallcase team is always here to help.
• Proactive - You’re ready to take on whatever comes your way and don’t stop until you arrive at the best solution. You want nothing short of a brilliant experience for the end users.
• A drive to learn - You’re always intrigued by learning something new and don't shy away from stepping out of your comfort zone.
• Prior experience in customer experience or product support
• Familiarity with stock markets & investment products is a huge plus
• Prior experience at a growth stage FinTech company