We are looking for experienced DevOps/infra engineers to join our core engineering team for building and scaling low latency, fault tolerant and robust systems corresponding to real world financial markets
• Design and development of databases for real time, high availability, secure financial data
• Architecting solutions for new features and scaling existing infrastructure
• Create micro services and tools, manage servers (AWS), create reports etc.
• Ensure the performance and security of the application/systems.
• Strong systems, architecture, database and network fundamentals.
• Strong experience in building CI/CD pipelines, enabling Devops for scaling and automating the
existing infra with tools like Ansible, Jenkins.
• Experience with designing infra using IaaC (Infrastructure as a code) tools like Terraform,
• Knowledge/Experience with setting up/optimising monitoring stack using ELK and alerting (using
• Familiarity with databases (MongoDB, Postgres), Redis, Scripting (bash, python etc).
• Web development concepts - server architecture.
• Experience with AWS Infra (EC2, ELB, S3, VPC, VPN ).
• Interest and experience in building secure, robust, scalable and maintainable software.
• Open to learning open source tools and automating processes.
• Interest (and/or experience) in the financial/stock market space.
• Knowledge of (or experience with) Cloud and API security, especially AWS (IAM, KMS, WAF).