smallcase is looking for experienced infrastructure engineers with experience in DevOps tools and practices to join our core engineering team
We are looking for infra engineers for building and scaling low latency, fault tolerant and robust systems corresponding to real world financial markets
• Design and development of databases for real time, high availability, secure financial data
• Architecting solutions for new features and scaling existing infrastructure
• Create micro services and tools, manage servers (AWS), create reports etc.
• Ensure the performance and security of the application/systems.
• Strong systems, architecture, database and network fundamentals.
• Strong experience in building CI/CD pipelines, enabling Devops for scaling and automating the
existing infra with tools like Ansible, Jenkins.
• Experience with designing infra using IaaC (Infrastructure as a code) tools like Terraform,
• Knowledge/Experience with setting up/optimising monitoring stack using ELK and alerting (using
• Familiarity with databases (MongoDB, Postgres), Redis, Scripting (bash, python etc).
• Web development concepts - server architecture.
• Experience with AWS Infra (EC2, ELB, S3, VPC, VPN ).
• Interest and experience in building secure, robust, scalable and maintainable software.
• Open to learning open source tools and automating processes.
• Interest (and/or experience) in the financial/stock market space.
• Knowledge of (or experience with) Cloud and API security, especially AWS (IAM, KMS, WAF).