smallcase is building a modern investing ecosystem - better investment products & technology platforms for the Indian capital markets - serving over 2M individual investors & India's most trusted & respected financial brands. We are a young, passionate 150+ member team headquartered in Bangalore & are backed by top-tier investors. smallcase has also been recognized in the ecosystem & media as an innovator & change agent.
We are looking for a Business Analyst to join us at smallcase.
- Communicate effectively with business partners to understand and explain requirements, and make valuable recommendations
- Providing business-oriented data solutions by understanding the business requirements
- Detecting and reporting business anomalies in the data, by building alerting/tracking systems as needed
- Conducting an in-depth analysis of data to understand business impact, and provide projections for future business decisions
- Extract, verify and validate crucial business data requirements
- Qualified in Math, Statistics, Economics, Computer Science, or other quantitative fields.
- You are a self-starter: You drive projects with minimal guidance and focus on high impact work.
- Should be familiar with writing SQL/No SQL queries
- Ability to be comfortable with ambiguity
- Strong communicator: You effectively synthesize, visualize, and communicate your ideas to others.
- Strong business writing skills: You synthesize all the information into short notes that communicates the idea effectively
- You work effectively with teammates and win credibility quickly.
Good to have
- Experience working with MongoDB
- Experience working with tools like Mixpanel, Google Analytics, etc.
- Experience working with Google Apps Script