Tickertape is disrupting the investments sector by bringing in a fresh approach to analysis and tracking. Our mission is to bring sophisticated tools to the retail users in an intuitive and approachable manner.
We’ve grown rapidly in the past 12 months, growing at 100% quarter-on-quarter. With a monthly active user base which is north of 13lakhs and over 2cr monthly page hits, we’ve carved a niche out in a retail investor’s tool-set
The future is extremely bright, as we look to increase and improve our offerings. There’re a lot of things in the pipeline and we’re looking for folks who are industry-creators to help us build them. Altering the paradigm is what we think about everyday.
The team is young and extremely hungry and we’re looking for folks who fit this persona
* Understanding of interaction design & information architecture
*Should be well-versed with sprint patterns, spec documents creation and maintenance and implementation management along with the tech team
* Should know how to read data and gain insights from it to incorporate back into the product
* Should be able to handle multiple simultaneous projects across multiple teams
* Strong ideas on how social networks/communities & how to improve Tickertape
* We’re looking for someone who can either become a product owner from day 1 or transition into that role soon
* Work as a part screen designer, part product manager, beta tester with our nimble team to develop original solutions to interesting challenges
* 2+years of experience creating amazing products, a top-notch mock-screens designer and someone who is eager to work on product strategy
* Strong product sensibility
* Experience using data to guide design decisions.
* A high tolerance and appreciation for emojis
* Experience with prototyping in HTML+CSS
* Experience with finance and stock market