Tickertape is disrupting the investments sector by bringing in a fresh approach to analysis and tracking. Our mission is to bring sophisticated tools to retail users in an intuitive and approachable manner
We’ve grown rapidly over the past 12 months. With a monthly active user base which is north of 30 lakhs and over 3 crore monthly sessions, we’ve carved a niche out in a retail investor’s tool-set. Our Android app, lunched in Feb '20 has had 35 lakhs installs so far with a cumulative user rating of 4.5
The future is extremely bright, as we look to increase and improve our offerings. There are a lot of things in the pipeline and we’re looking for folks who are industry-creators to help us build them. Altering the paradigm is what we think about every day.
We’re looking for a Senior Mobile Engineer - Flutter to join our talented mobile team, who can build beautiful, polished user experiences and architect elegant, maintainable code and own key aspects of our Mobile application and contribute to our core mobile architecture. You will use your in-depth knowledge to craft new features that are uniquely iOS/android based.
• Architect and develop new flows and features for our Mobile app.
• Build robust UI which work well on different screen densities and interactions that result in a delightful investing experience
• Built an application from scratch
• Participate in product roadmap discussions, ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX or Frameworks.
• Dedicatedly maintain and improve the codebase of the app and product with scheduled releases of new features
• Obsessively test, optimize and improve app stability and performance
• 5+ years of experience in mobile space
• 1+ years of experience developing Flutter applications for iOS/Android
• Have two or more iOS/Android apps developed with Flutter. Either deployed on the AppStore/Google Play or available on Github;
• Passionate for and opinionated about beautiful design with an eye for detail
• Good knowledge on Flutter concept like stateless widgets , stateful widgets , ephemeral vs app state management etc
• Good command on Dart and Swift or Java/Kotlin programming languages
• Interested in being up-to-date on the latest developments in the mobile development world
• Willingness and affinity to learn. We don’t expect you to know everything.
Skills required - FLUTTER, DART, IOS, SWIFT, ANDROID, JAVA, KOTLIN