At smallcase, our mission is to change how India invests. We develop delightful, simple & transparent investment products and experiences for individuals to invest in stocks & ETFs. Over 3 million investors use our apps and products on a monthly basis.
In the last 5 years, we have orchestrated a fast-growing ecosystem of 300+ large, fast-growing and ambitious brands in the capital markets ecosystem by building a unique technology platform & API layer. We are a young, innovative team of 300 headquartered in Bangalore, yet operate in a remote-first way.
Smallcase is backed by world-class investors including funds like Sequoia Capital, Blume Ventures, Faering Capital, Premji Invest, institutions like Amazon, HDFC Bank and notable individuals including Hemendra Kothari (DSP), Nithin Kamath (Zerodha), Kunal Shah (CRED), Tanmay Bhat.
About the team:
The smallcase Publisher Platform is one of our offerings that provides a one-stop-shop to registered advisors & portfolio managers to help them offer investment products at scale as well as manage their clientele and operations efficiently. You can read more about the Publisher Platform here.
About the role:
We are looking for an Account Manager to be the first point of contact for potential publishers, oversee the on-boarding process and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships with our partners
- Drive the onboarding process of the Publishers from the first conversation to going live
- Manage and grow key accounts to increase their contribution to the business
- Build and execute a personalized growth roadmap for key accounts
- Contribute to product development by providing insights based on interactions with clients
- 1-2 years of experience in Account Management roles
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Basic understanding of the stock markets as well as the capability to learn quickly on the job
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Opportunity to manage business accounts end to end
- Cross-functional role encompassing account development, product development and marketing
- Working closely with and learning about each component of the stock market ecosystem i.e. investors, advisor and brokers
- Being part of a growing product from a nascent stage
Culture at smallcase
We are not just building a business - we are making a long-lasting impact both in the wealth & assets landscape with our unique technology & expanding ecosystem. Over the last 5 years - our team, products, and platforms have grown - and so have our ambitions. Innovation remains at the heart of what we do. Our other core values are transparency, integrity & long-term thinking.
Our key asset has always been our people, and we empower individuals to build and do some of their best work in their lifetimes at smallcase. Flexibility, ownership and constant feedback loops are some of the ways we keep evolving the working environment and that reflects in one of the highest employee NPS scores in the industry.