Tickertape is disrupting the investments sector by bringing in a fresh approach to analysis and tracking. Our mission is to bring sophisticated tools to the retail users in an intuitive and approachable manner.
We’ve grown rapidly in the past 12 months, growing at 100% quarter-on-quarter. With a monthly active user base which is north of 13lakhs and over 2cr monthly page hits, we’ve carved a niche out in a retail investor’s tool-set
The future is extremely bright, as we look to increase and improve our offerings. There’re a lot of things in the pipeline and we’re looking for folks who are industry-creators to help us build them. Altering the paradigm is what we think about everyday.
The team is young and extremely hungry and we’re looking for folks who fit this persona
* Use statistical methods to analyze data and generate useful business reports.
* Responsible for setting up performance trackers/reports for all promotional/marketing activities.
* Manage and Test integrations like Google Analytics, Mixpanel, CleverTap and Intercom for data accuracy, integrity and recommend fixes if necessary.
* Identify opportunities that directly impact and help in the betterment of user experience or business goals.
* Working with engineering to implement, document, validate, and monitor our logging of metrics.
* Exploring data to find actionable insights and make product recommendations through funnels, cohort analysis, long-term trends, user segmentation, regression models, and more.
* Setting up, analyzing, and promoting good practices for A/B or multivariate experiments.
* Degree in Math, Physics, Statistics, Economics, Computer Science, or other quantitative fields.
* Fluency in SQL/NoSQL/Redash
* Proficient in at least 1 programming language (NodeJs, Python, Java, etc.)
* You are a self-starter: You drive projects with minimal guidance and focus on high-impact work.
* Strong communicator: You effectively synthesize, visualize, and communicate your ideas to others.
* You are a critical thinker, self-aware, and use the available data to make decisions.
* You work effectively with teammates and win credibility quickly.