Technical Project Manager
smallcase is on a mission to change how India & Indians invest. We build products & tools for individuals to invest better in stocks & ETFs and platforms & infrastructure for the industry to offer better investment products. Our user community is 3,50,000+ strong & we work with the largest financial brands in India like HDFC, Kotak, Edelweiss, IIFL & more. We are a young, passionate 60+ member team based in Bangalore & are Series A funded, backed by top tier investors
We are looking for a Technical Project Manager based in Bangalore to work with the development team of our broker partners and coordinate with the internal development team to make the process of integration smoother and faster.
- Complete ownership of project implementation from ideation to delivery
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Work as POC to our broker partners with respect to delivery of projects
- Technical problem solver on the team, identifying innovative solutions to project deadlocks and resolving issues and working within constraints.
- Manage relationship with our broker partners and all stakeholders
- Evaluation of internal requirements and coordinating with the technical team of our broker partners to come up with feasible solutions
- B.Tech/B.E/MBA/MCA/MTECH in Computer Science or related domains
- Technology background with a deep understanding of software development
- Good understanding of APIs, backend and front-end technologies
- Nice to have – Sound understanding of investments space
- 3 years of overall experience minimum 2 years of development Experience, 1 plus year of project management experience