Tickertape is disrupting the investments sector by bringing in a fresh approach to analysis and tracking. Our mission is to bring sophisticated tools to the retail users in an intuitive and approachable manner. We’ve grown rapidly in the past 12 months, growing at 100% quarter-on-quarter. With a monthly active user base which is north of 13lakhs and over 2cr monthly page hits, we’ve carved a niche out in a retail investor’s tool-set. The future is extremely bright, as we look to increase and improve our offerings. There’re a lot of things in the pipeline and we’re looking for folks who are industry-creators to help us build them. Altering the paradigm is what we think about everyday. The team is young and extremely hungry and we’re looking for folks who fit this persona.
We’re looking for an analytical, result-driven Backend Engineers who will work with team members to troubleshoot and improve current back-end applications and processes.
- As a Backend Engineer, you will design, implement and build server-side components that run seamlessly on the Tickertape product which is loved and used by millions of investors every day.
- You will partner with other engineers to build high-performance REST & WebSocket APIs to power our frontend experiences. Influences best practices with the team.
- Perform data analysis and troubleshoot technical issues with platforms, performance, data discrepancies.
- 2+ years of experience
- A good understanding of RDBMS(PostgreSQL), NoSQL systems(Mongo, Elasticsearch), Time series DB(Influx, Timescale), Queuing Systems(Kafka, SQS), caching technologies(Redis), and cloud technologies(AWS) is a must
- Web development concepts - basics of REST APIs, server architecture Extremely good at problem-solving, interest in building things from scratch, and is a self-learner.
- Good team player and ability to collaborate with others.
Interest (and/or experience) in the financial/stock market space - interest trumps experience.