We are looking for Data interns who can learn fast, jump in and make an impact quickly. The internship is for a period of 6 months.
You can expect to gain an understanding of the financial markets, writing efficient data queries, creating dashboards, and helping us set up robust data tracking mechanisms. This role is best suited for someone who is comfortable with learning new concepts quickly, and working on widely varying tasks on a day-to-day basis.
* Collecting, constructing and summarizing data for case-specific needs.
* Performing directed data analysis.
* Use statistical methods to analyze data and generate useful business reports.
* Keen eye for numbers and analytical thinking.
* Working with engineering to implement, document, validate, and monitor data sanity.
* Fluency in SQL/NoSQL.
* You are a quick learner and a self-starter
* Strong communicator: You effectively synthesize, visualize, and communicate your ideas to others.
* You are a critical thinker, self-aware, and use the available data to make decisions.
* You work effectively with teammates and win credibility quickly.
Good to have:
* Experience working with MongoDB.
* Experience working with tools like Mixpanel, Google Analytics, Clevertap etc.
* Experience working with Google Apps Script.