We are looking for Product Analysts who can jump in and make an impact quickly.
Product Analysts can expect to set up and analyze A/B tests for new experimental features, generate and seize opportunities to prioritize features, and define key performance metrics for the product & team.
* Collecting, constructing and summarizing data for case-specific needs.
* Performing independent and directed data analysis.
* Use statistical methods to analyze data and generate useful business reports.
* Keen eye for numbers and analytical thinking.
* Responsible for setting up performance trackers/reports/dashboards for all promotional/marketing activities.
* Identify opportunities that directly impact and help in the betterment of user experience or business goals.
* Working with engineering to implement, document, validate, and monitor data sanity
* Exploring data to find actionable insights and make product recommendations through funnels, cohort analysis, long-term trends, user segmentation, regression models, and more.
* Setting up alerts for data sanity check processes, to make sure data is being captured appropriately.
* Degree in Math, Physics, Statistics, Economics, Computer Science, or other quantitative fields.
* Fluency in SQL/NoSQL.
* Proficient in at least 1 programming language (NodeJs, Python, Java, etc.)
* You are a self-starter: You drive projects with minimal guidance and focus on high impact work.
* Strong communicator: You effectively synthesize, visualize, and communicate your ideas to others.
* You are a critical thinker, self-aware, and use the available data to make decisions.
* You work effectively with teammates and win credibility quickly.
Good to have:
* Experience working with MongoDB.
* Experience working with tools like Mixpanel, Google Analytics, Clevertap etc.
* Experience working with Google Apps Script.