We are looking for an experienced DevOps/Infrastructure lead to join our core engineering team for building and scaling low latency, fault tolerant and robust systems corresponding to real world financial markets
- Own and manage team processes, releases, and systems
- Working with the product and business teams to identify scopes of improvements
- Hire, mentor, and develop a motivated DevOps/Infrastructure team
- Design and development of databases for real time, high availability, secure financial data
- Architecting solutions for new features and scaling existing infrastructure
- Create micro services and tools, manage servers (AWS), create reports etc.
- Ensure the performance and security of the application/systems.
- Experience in leading/managing a team of DevOps engineers
- Strong systems, architecture, database and network fundamentals.
- Strong experience in building CI/CD pipelines, enabling Devops for scaling and automating the existing infra with tools like Ansible, Jenkins.
- Experience with designing infra using IaaC (Infrastructure as a code) tools like Terraform, Cloudformation.
- Knowledge/Experience with setting up/optimising monitoring stack using ELK and alerting (using elastalert).
- Familiarity with databases (MongoDB, Postgres), Redis, Scripting (bash, python etc).
- Web development concepts - server architecture.
- Experience with AWS Infra (EC2, ELB, S3, VPC, VPN ).
- Interest and experience in building secure, robust, scalable and maintainable software.
- Open to learning open source tools and automating processes.
- Interest (and/or experience) in the financial/stock market space.
- Knowledge of (or experience with) Cloud and API security, especially AWS (IAM, KMS, WAF).