Tickertape was incubated inside smallcase, and is a subsidiary of smallcase. We have a dedicated 50 member team which works independently on the product across different functions. Ticketape has its own budget, pipeline and feature roadmap. With 35 lakhs monthly active users, TT is growing at a substantial rate, growing about 80% on quarter to quarter basis. Please do visit our website for more details and also our mobile app Tickertape.
- Source candidates using a variety of search methods to build a robust candidate pipeline
- Screen candidates by reviewing resumes and job applications, and performing phone screenings
- Take ownership of candidate experience by designing and managing it, Develop job postings, job descriptions, and position requirements
- Perform reference checks as need
- Facilitate the offer process by extending the offer and negotiating employment terms
- Stay abreast of recruiting trends and best practices
- Manage the overall interview, selection, and closing process
- Ensure all screening, hiring, and selection is done in accordance with employment laws and regulations
- Bachelors degree in any field
- 2-5 years of recruiting experience preferred in Technology
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- Demonstrated ability to establish effective and cooperative working relationships built on trust
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Comfortable making decisions independently
- Working knowledge of applicant tracking and HRIS systems
- Ability to manage a wide range of relationships with a variety of stakeholders
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Working knowledge of interview techniques and applicant screening methods
- Deep understanding of employment laws and regulations
- Familiar with a wide variety of sourcing avenues
Culture at smallcase and Tickertape
We are not just building a business - we are making a long-lasting impact both in the wealth & assets landscape with our unique technology & expanding ecosystem. Over the last 5 years - our team, products, and platforms have grown - and so have our ambitions. Innovation remains at the heart of what we do. Our other core values are transparency, integrity & long term thinking.
Our key asset has always been our people, and we empower individuals to build and do some of their best work in their lifetimes at smallcase. Flexibility, ownership and constant feedback loops are some of the ways we keep evolving the working environment and that reflects in one of the highest employee NPS scores in the industry.