We are looking for writers & content creators who can help us in our journey towards changing how India invests. smallcase is at the forefront of low-cost, passive investing strategies & products that help retail investors build wealth over the long-term. We are creating a new instrument and behaviour and content is one of the most important ways to educate and increase awareness about the same.
• Writing articles and data-driven stories for our blog & the media
• Writing press releases as and when required
• Might be required to write scripts for product and educational videos
• Distribute content across online channels, groups, and forums
• Ideate and implement new ways to reach our prospective audience
Experience & Skills:
• Someone who is passionate about investing & capital markets in general
• At least 1-3 years of writing experience and a strong portfolio of published work
• The capability to dig deep into topics that require extensive research is a must
• The ability to brainstorm and ideate on topics to write about is a major plus
• We'd prefer candidates who have experience in the domains of finance, markets, and investments
• Candidates who have completed (or are studying towards) CA or CFA qualifications will also be given preference
Please note that while the ability to write well is a must, it's also imperative to have a basic understanding & strong interest in the financial markets.
If you're considering to apply for this position, expect to know answers or be interested in researching topics like:
- What is Nifty-50 index?
- What are ETFs and who creates them?
- Difference between active & passive investing
If you don't have any experience or education in the field of financial markets, please write short answers to the above questions while applying.