smallcase is building a modern investing ecosystem - better investment products & technology platforms for the Indian capital markets - serving over 1.5M individual investors & India's most trusted & respected financial brands. We are a young, passionate 150+ member team headquartered in Bangalore & are backed by top-tier investors. smallcase has also been recognized in the ecosystem & media as an innovator & change agent.
We are looking for a Data Analyst to join the Analytics team at smallcase. Data Analysts can expect to define and track key performance metrics for the product & team.
- Use statistical methods to analyze data and generate useful business reports
- Responsible for setting up performance trackers/reports for all promotional/marketing activities
- Manage and Test integrations like Google Analytics, Mixpanel, CleverTap and Intercom for data accuracy, integrity and recommend fixes if necessary
- Identify opportunities that directly impact and help in the betterment of user experience or business goals
- Working with engineering to implement, document, validate, and monitor our logging of metrics
- Exploring data to find actionable insights and make product recommendations through funnels, cohort analysis, long-term trends, user segmentation, regression models, and more
- Setting up, analyzing, and promoting good practices for A/B or multivariate experiments
- Extract, verify and validate crucial business data requirements
- Qualified in Math, Statistics, Economics, Computer Science, or other quantitative fields
- Fluency in SQL/NoSQL
- You are a self-starter: You drive projects with minimal guidance and focus on high impact work
- Keen eye for pattern recognition, and detail-oriented perspective
- Strong communicator: You effectively synthesize, visualize, and communicate your ideas to others
- You are a critical thinker, self-aware, and have a hacker mindset (detecting edge cases)
- You work effectively with teammates and win credibility quickly
Good to have
- Experience working with MongoDB
- Experience working with tools like Mixpanel, Google Analytics etc.
- Experience working with Google Apps Script