smallcase is building a modern investing ecosystem - better investment products & technology platforms for the Indian capital markets - serving over 1.5M individual investors & India's most trusted & respected financial brands. We are a young, passionate 120+ member team headquartered in Bangalore & are backed by top-tier investors. smallcase has also been recognized in the ecosystem & media as an innovator & change agent.
We are looking for a talented growth executive to join our team.
- Call clients (from a given list) and sell smallcases
- Understand their investment habits. Explain smallcases & its benefits
- Follow-up in-case user commits to purchase and hasn’t
- Collect feedback from users to better understand why they have remained uninvested thus far (questions to be provided)
- Maintain database of users contacted and converted.
- Basic understanding of equity markets and mutual fund products
- Ability to learn & become an expert in smallcases
- Fluent in English & Hindi is a must. Knowledge of any other language is a plus.
- Previous experience at a brokerage, MF distributor, or PMS will be a strong plus
- MBA/M.com/ BBA/BA/ BBM Freshers are also welcome to apply