smallcase is on a mission to change how India & Indians invest. We build products & tools for individuals to invest better in stocks/ETFs and infrastructure for the industry to offer better investment products. Our investor community is 5,00,000+ strong & we work with the largest financial brands in India like HDFC, Kotak, Zerodha, Edelweiss, IIFL & more. We are a young, passionate 100+ member team based in Bangalore & are well-capitalized with top tier investors.
The smallcase Publisher platform enables manufacturers (licensed research firms and advisors) productize their research as smallcases and scale their practice while the platform handles investor communication, reporting, fee collection & operational workflows. The platform also enables distributors to access these smallcases & offer these as transparent investment products to their client base
We are looking for a Product Manager who can either become a product owner from day 1 or transition into that role soon
* Understanding of interaction design & information architecture
*Should be well-versed with sprint patterns, spec documents creation and maintenance and implementation management along with the tech team
* Should know how to read data and gain insights from it to incorporate back into the product
* Should be able to handle multiple simultaneous projects across multiple teams
* We’re looking for someone who can either become a product owner from day 1 or transition into that role soon
* Work as a part screen designer, part product manager, beta tester with our nimble team to develop original solutions to interesting challenges
* 2+years of experience creating amazing products, a top-notch mock-screens designer and someone who's eager to work on product strategy
* Strong product sensibility
* Experience using data to guide design decisions.
* A high tolerance and appreciation for emojis
* Experience with prototyping in HTML+CSS
* Experience with finance and stock market