smallcase is building a modern investing ecosystem - better investment products & technology platforms for the Indian capital markets - serving over 2.5M individual investors & India's most trusted & respected financial brands. We are a young, passionate 180+ member team headquartered in Bangalore & are backed by top-tier investors. smallcase has also been recognized in the ecosystem & media as an innovator & change agent. We work with the largest financial brands in India like HDFC, Kotak, Zerodha, AxisDirect, Alice Blue Edelweiss, IIFL, 5paisa & more.
We are looking for a Business Development Manager based in Kolkata, Chennai, Hyderabad to work with our broker partners to help their relationship manager teams to develop their knowledge & know-how around smallcases to achieve higher penetration for smallcases in their client base
* Design & implement a calendar for different metro locations to deliver effective product, concept & trainings regularly
* Work as a POC to our channel partners to communicate, upskill & increase awareness & penetration in their client base
* Run campaigns at different levels to sensitize various branches/cluster/business heads to fulfil expanding product & process training needs
* Report RoI & performance on campaigns, training daily/weekly
* At least 1-year experience in RM in asset management and mutual funds.
* Excellent communication, presentation & interpersonal skills, proficiency in English, Hindi, and local languages.
* Strong knowledge of how investments in stocks, mutual funds work. Bachelor’s degree in finance, business would be preferred
* A growth & output driven mindset to work in a flexible & fluid environment
* Open to travel extensively within the city