Tickertape is disrupting the investments sector by bringing in a fresh approach to analysis and tracking. Our mission is to bring sophisticated tools to retail users in an intuitive and approachable manner
We’ve grown rapidly over the past 12 months. With a monthly active user base which is north of 30 lakhs and over 3 crore monthly sessions, we’ve carved a niche out in a retail investor’s tool-set. Our Android app, launched in Feb '20 has had 35 lakhs installs so far with a cumulative user rating of 4.5
The future is extremely bright, as we look to increase and improve our offerings. There are a lot of things in the pipeline and we’re looking for folks who are industry-creators to help us build them. Altering the paradigm is what we think about every day.
We’re looking for an Android Engineer to join our talented mobile team, who can build beautiful, polished user experiences and architect elegant, maintainable code and own key aspects of our Android application and contribute to our core mobile architecture. You will use your in-depth knowledge to craft new features that are uniquely android based.
• Architect and develop new flows and features for our Android app.
• Build robust UI which work well on different screen densities and interactions that result in a delightful investing experience
• Build an application from scratch
• Participate in product roadmap discussions, ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX or Frameworks.
• Dedicatedly maintain and improve the codebase of the app and product with scheduled releases of new features
• Obsessively test, optimize and improve app stability and performance
• 2+ years of experience
• Passionate for and opinionated about beautiful design with an eye for detail
• Strong Android fundamentals
• Experience with Kotlin and RxJava is a big plus
• Interested in being up-to-date on the latest developments in the Android/mobile development world
• Willingness and affinity to learn. We don’t expect you to know everything.