Launched in 2016, smallcase is building a modern investing ecosystem - better investment products & technology platforms for the Indian capital markets - serving over 1.5M individual investors & India's most trusted & respected financial brands. We are a young, passionate 150+ member team headquartered in Bangalore & are backed by top-tier investors. smallcase has also been recognized in the ecosystem & media as an innovator & change agent.
We are passionate about making a difference from designers expressing the deepest of investor emotions through beautiful visual stories to the growth team that is resolute in the quest of bringing the modern investing experience to everyone. We are creating a new instrument and behaviour and brand plays an important role in how the community perceives the platform
The ideal qualities include a background in art direction with a passion & talent for developing deeply crafted creative storytelling mediums, inventing or re-inventing new user/storytelling experiences, and exceptional communication and collaboration skills. Not only are you experienced with visualizing and working with data to showcase an idea, but you’re also excited by it, and have a knack for simplifying information into human stories that resonate.
• Lead the design and creation of storyboards for product and marketing storytelling and building brand awareness
• Strategise and execute brand awareness and brand building campaigns for web, social media, events, and more while keeping it consistent, fresh and effective
• Iterate and evolve a design for the smallcase marketing site
•Develop beautiful and performant emails and other communicative collateral for product announcements and lifecycle communications
• Own the creative direction of the smallcase Blog, like relevant data visualisation, infographics and illustrations
• Work closely with the product and marketing teams to execute the above while maintaining and elevating the smallcase brand in all communications and off-site collateral
• 3+ years of experience as a visual or brand designer working on various media project types and styles
• Experience shaping and developing brands through graphic design, communication design and copywriting
• Amazing graphic design expertise in typography, layout, colour, and brand systems – your eyes can hunt for details normal eyes can’t
• Fluency in current graphic design practices and using web production & motion design software
• Strong portfolio of digitally-focused marketing and/or advertising campaigns
• Deep knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and Sketch
• Some knowledge of Affinity Designer, Adobe After Effects